Re: [IP] Software - AccuChek Complete

Hi Donna,

The AccuChek Complete software is a pretty good package.

The only drawback that I know of is you can't manually
enter extra readings from another meter, doc's office, etc.
and figure it into the totals.

Good luck.

--- Donna Schoenherr <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Has anyone tried the software for the AccuChek Complete?
> I'm putting so
> much data into the thing and viewing the results on the
> small bg monitor
> screen just makes it seem all like a waste of time.
> Anyway, I'm still
> keeping hard copies of all those boluses, carbohydrates
> eaten and bg
> test results and it seem like an enormous duplication of
> effort. Any
> comments pro or con?  Thanks . . .  Donna

*  -- Susan K.  (^i^)               *
*      E-mail: email @ redacted  *
*        Fax: (530) 380-8851        *
Do You Yahoo!?