Re: [IP] winglucofacts software

I'd be extremely surprised if the Bayer software could talk to the Roche meter. The hardware protocols are completely different and I'm sure that the data formats aren't compatible either. I've got both download packages but never
tried to use either one with the other meter.

I'm afraid you're stuck using the vendor supplied software or writing your own. Not something I'd be crazy about doing and I've been writing software for 15 years. But others might enjoy the challenge