[IP] Re: You OLD-Schoolers

Love hearing from you all!  Reminds me, even tho' we don't have a cure
"yet", that technology is vastly improving our quality of life!!!!  And you
are the ones who Really! remind me how far we've come.  Remember those old
Clinitest tablets, and those cumbersome gray cases, where you had to use 10
drops of water and 5 drops of urine?  In the glass test tube?  Never mind a
test in the car if you had to, or a test at your desk, either!!

Such a hoot!!!!!!  Take care, Jane