Re: [IP] strange a.m. numbers

Jeanie thanks for the info. Do you know or anyone know what a proper bolus
would be for Peanut Butter? I know its the last thing you are thinking of
especially if you are holding a barf bag. I eat little during the day but I
have a bad habit of eating a lot alot alot of Peanut butter at night usually
too. Havent been able to figure out how to bolus for such a snack. I hope
your doing better!!! Take care of yourself! :o) Leesa