Re: [IP] My nasty flu shot!

Just an FYI to all.  I posted about a week ago that I had gotten flu shots
every year with no problems.  I TAKE IT ALL BACK.

Got my flu shot 2 weeks ago.  Four days ago was running bgs of 300-400, not
eating, and taking 75 units of insulin (normal for me is about 45) and not
comming down.  On Thurs had minor sore throat, but these nasty bgs.  Friday
was worse. Saturday started nausea, and Saturday pm to Sunday pm was violetly
vomiting.  Got a shot of compazine (sp?) that settled my stomach Sunday
night, and am doing much better today.  Dr couldn't get a vein for IV.
Watched my daughter's soccer tournament with a bottle of Pepto Bismol in one
hand and a barf bag in the other.

The coach who is a 60 y/o type 2, had a similar reaction the week before.  Of
course the Dr's say NO WAY the shot does this, but I think I'm being swayed
the other way.