[IP] kissing diabetic A#@%%

Ok, why is she writing this...I was enjoying 80 degree sun in FL and missed
something juicy I think...

Kevin did great. Had ice cream in Epcot, Popcorn in Animal Kingdom and Pizza
at the Dolphin Hotel. Does it get any better than that? For the first time
though we had problems with the pizza. I asked what the carbs were on the 10"
pizza, but they were unsure. So we did the best we could with all our carb
books and ended up HIGH 3 hours later. It took awhile to get him back, but
(burp) he enjoyed it.

One cool thing, we got to go backstage at Animal Kingdom as  a MILLENIUM
FAMILY moment. They pick on family per day to do this. You get to go on the
Safari and then backstage to see the tigers and Rhinos. Awesome. then they
give you a certificate!!!