[IP] husband lost job update

I thought I would give an update on the latest events.  We finally got
the COBRA info we requested from my husbands ex-employer.  Boy is ti
expensive but so necessary.  My husband had a possible job offer and
went for preemployment physicals and such last week.  He found our today
that they hired someone else.  Oh well it paid 6.50 hour, hardly enough
even though we would have had insurance benefits.  I did get the 6
months pump supplies shipped to me last week and hope that BC/BS pays.
Its all wait and see here lately.  Hey at least I have my pump and its
paid for and no one can take it away.  Sheila