Re: [IP] Animals helping with hypo/hyper

I think animals can be a great help.  Last year my BS dropped to the teens
while I was sleeping...my roommate has a pet coyote who has to be one of the
smartest pets I've ever seen.....when I went into the convulsions, he woke up
and ran to the other room and woke up my roommate, who came and found me
convulsing.....he was able to bring me out of it OK...but if it hadn't been
for his  coyote, I'd probably be dead.  I decided that he probably heard me
moving and couldn't understand why I wouldn't pet him, so he figured
something was wrong.LOL.