Re: [IP] MasterCook 5.0 Deluxe

Yes.  You just have to create a new recipe, and type
in the amount that you are using of each ingredient.
You can also add your own ingredients just in case
some of them were not in the list, but their list is
really complete.
I always used it when I'm cooking some new recipe and
want to know how many carbs per serving I'm going to
They also have the MasterCook Cooking Light in case
you want the software with low-fat recipes.

Good luck!!

>I've been looking into this MasterCook software. I
>have only one question,
>for someone who has used it. Can you type in any
>recipe you have made and get
>the nutritional info  back??? That would be

Do You Yahoo!?