[IP] Nutritional values for your recipes-website info

>I've been looking into this MasterCook software. I have only one question,
I don't know about the Mastercook software but......
>Can you type in any recipe you have made and get
>the nutritional info  back??? That would be wonderful!!
I found a program that will do just that.
You can find it at SOFTSEEK.COM it is called "Recipe Calc 98" by Max Soft.
The address is quite long but I will give it to you anyway, others may want
to check it out as well. You can try it free for 10 days and then you can
pay $15 if you want to register it. Here it is:

Sorry, I am kind of computer dumb and I don't know how to make this so you
can just click on the address. You might find it easier just to go through
SOFTSEEK.COM. Hope this is a bit of help!!