Re: [IP] improving lives. david and geneva

ruth -

when you mentioned having no behavior problems at school and no anger
problems at home with geneva, i had to write.

i'm 43 and have been pumping since august 8th.    my dad claims i "even sound
better on the phone", and my mother-in-law says i look like a whole new
person.....it's amazing to me what this little pump has done for my peace of
mind (and attitude apparently!!).

i can't tell you how happy i am for all of us, but especially these kids!!

i know we're all happier!