From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Donna Schoenherr
Sent: Monday, November 15, 1999 2:46 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Software - AccuChek Complete

Has anyone tried the software for the AccuChek Complete? I'm putting so
much data into the thing and viewing the results on the small bg monitor
screen just makes it seem all like a waste of time. Anyway, I'm still
keeping hard copies of all those boluses, carbohydrates eaten and bg
test results and it seem like an enormous duplication of effort. Any
comments pro or con?  Thanks . . .  Donna