[IP] sils vs. new micros- linda

> I'm talking about the new micro soft set.  Have you
> heard anything about them?

the new micros were released in early october and several of the IP list
members were 'guinea pigs' for them.  from what I hear...they are good.
depending on if you are really thin or not.

we are going to stay with the sils because I want to see if the sites last
longer for geneva.  she is on the thinnish side with a bit of a belly to

as far as I heard from various posters,  the comfort factor was the same as
the old sof-sets.