RE: [IP] Improving lifes- David

That is great. I'm happy he is doing well. It's great that he's doing well
in school. I know from personal experience that it is hard to concentrate
when your sugar is swinging all over the place. The pump should help him in
school too and that's another dividend. Tell him I said I am rooting for him
to continue to do well in his studies.

I was just recently told I have type 1 diabetes (the slow evolving variety).
It was getting harder and harder to control the swings in my sugar. For
years I thought I had type 2 and just needed extra insulin. I'm really not
sure what to expect as I lose what little insulin production I have left.
I'm trying to learn as much as I can. I can tell you one thing though
already: today I have had no extreme sugars in either direction and I feel
better than I have felt in a long long time. I took a 45 minute walk and my
sugar didn't drop below 107! If I feel this much better then I can imagine
how Matt must feel! How long has he been pumping?