[IP] Improving lifes- David

YES YES YES  the swings are under control, not 100% but atleast 90%!  I'm
still in my glory and amazed at this little device.  I hope it continues for
Matt, he too is HAPPY.  It makes dealing with this disease much nicer.  I
almost said easier, but having a child with insulin dependant diabetes  is
not easy, watching all he still goes through although since on pump, i don't
think of his diabetes near as often as i used to.  I still have uneasy nights
of sleep, but eventually i'll feel confident in myself and sleep through a
night or two.  He's doing really well in school too!  This weeks report card
time and i know he's on the Honor Roll!  Go Pump!  We love "HUEY"