RE: [IP] WOW again!-JIGITY JIG!

Mag

Good to hear that your son is doing so well. These pumps are amazing
devices. Today for the first time in over 2 years I have not had a single
200 reading. My highest reading has been 187 one hour after breakfast.

Would you mind sharing with me how the pump has improved your son's control?
Did it produce a big improvement is glucose swings?

David