[IP] sticky Tape

After years of band aids for boils (8 years long when I was a kid 50+ years ago) and other tapes since, I'm allergic to many kinds and others do not adhere. For the 16 years I've been pumping I find I am not allergic to Op-Site IV #4575 Transparent Catheter Dressings by Smith+Nephew. MiniMed carries them but they have to be specifically requested. Perhaps MM will send a couple of samples to try.
Jan (age 60, T-1 49 years, pumping 16 years)