Re: [IP] Software - AccuChek Complete

check out "WinGlucofacts" at the "Bayer" corp. They make the DEX system and
I found that it is the greatest. Easy to use Easy to setup and very good for
tracking what needs to be followed. You can make the link to them from the
MiniMed site, and download the software. I suggest the dex system, get the
cable from Bayer direct, and take control. with rebates and the like from
bayer and Wal-mart you cant afford not to consider it. I'm glad I did.
Dan B