Re: [IP] Software - AccuChek Complete

Dear Donna,

There is a software from Accu-Check for $35 that includes a connection to
the computer that downloads the information. There is also another software
called Mellitus Manager that you can download for a 30 day trial period and
also buy from them for $9 the connection cable. I can say from my personal
experience with both that I wasn't satisfied with what they had to offer.
There is supposed to be another software that I am still waiting to hear of,
I don't know the name so I can't give it to you yet. All in all it still is
cool that you can download your numbers into the computer but still the
right software to manage them with has yet to be found.