[IP] My First A1c since Pump Start

Hi fellow pumpers -

I'm new to the group and pumping for about 2 months. I
just received my A1c results: a 6.7!! That is down
from a 7.7 in July and a 9.5 in April! The thing is,
with this pump it was sooo easy! Yes, I've had my ups
and downs but overall it's been pretty great compared
to MDI.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my news with a group
that really understands the significance of those

Thanks for listening  8^)

happily pumping since 9-9-99

Go placidly amid the noise and haste;
remember what peace there may be in silence.
-- Desiderata
Do You Yahoo!?