Re: [IP] some pregnancy questions

I say power to you for great A1C while your  pregnant.  I have two kids ages
5 and 7.  Both vag. deliveries and very healthy.  No NICU stay for either one
of them. My A1C were between 4.8 and 6.4 throughout my pregnancy.  You need
to give yourself a hand because it is hard work.  You will be so thankful for
what kind of gift you are giving your unborn baby.  I have been pumping now
for one month and think it would be great to be pregnant and pumping.  Please
keep in touch and let me know how your doing.  If you don't mind try to email
me on my private email email @ redacted
My name is Teresa and I have had diabetes 23 yrs.
Your doing a great job, Keep up the wonderful work.