Re: [IP] Tape Sticking

In a message dated 11/15/99 10:46:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< geneva just uses non -fragrance roll on...any brand.
 ruth >>

        This may seem like a REALLY stupid question, but, when you use the
roll on.....do you let it dry and then just apply the tape, etc, or do you
wipe the area clean again after the anti-perspirant dries?  I have wanted to
try this with my son because his tape ALWAYS seems to peel, but I wasn't sure
exactly how to go about it?  Any tips would be appreciated!