[IP] Tape Sticking

	Help!  Does anyone use anti-perspirant to help make the tape stick?
If so, where did you find just a spray anti-perspirant and what was the
brand?

	I only have a tape sticking problem when I exercise.  I tried
Cavilon cream which did not work.  I tried benzoin tincture which makes the
tape stay like cement, however, gave me quite a skin infection which landed
me in ICU.  The nurse educator at my doctor's and Minimed claim that people
have good luck with just spray anti-perspirant, but it has not been easy to
find.   The doctor would like to try this method before finding another
chemical to put in my skin.

This message is intended only for the designated recipient(s).  It may
contain confidential or proprietary information and may be subject to the
attorney-client privilege or other confidentiality protections.  If you are
not a designated recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute
this message.  If you receive this in error, please notify the sender by
reply e-mail and delete this message.  Thank you.