Re: [IP] Pumping and Pizza

Hello, my name is Melissa and I recently got my insulin pump.  I am curious,
what is the insulin wave and the insulin square?  I have never heard of
thoase teo terms.  Also, I have the exact same problems with pizza.  the
method that my doctor told me to try is to take 1/2 of my dose as I eat and
then the other half 15 minutes later.  That does not work.  I did as she said
and my blood sugar was okay at first but then  they got high.  -Melissa