[IP] RE: weird dream

>>Last night I dreamed that I was being held captive on a space ship by =
none other than Darth Vadar (this is what happens when one is obsessed =
with Star Wars as a kid- lol).  I felt low, and it was this incredibly =
tangible feeling, but when I tested in my dream I was like =
180-something.  I only felt low because I was crashing down from a high. =
 Anyway, in my dream, even Darth Vadar felt sorry for me!  ;)  I woke =
up, tested, and was 41.>>

Ah , young Julie...the Force has served you well

Anika Skywalker

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World