[IP] ER

Jane wrote:
>  Oh Sara................yoou seem to be OK now, tho'.  Hope so!

"OK"....well, if you are referring to my mental state, then "OK" might be
debatable....Physically, however, I would like to speak to the inept fool who
sewed me up crooked and bumpy...but yes, I was OK.  I kept my pump through
the whole (3 week) ordeal and my bg stayed well within acceptable
ranges...and not once did anyone get it away from me!!

Sara