RE: [IP] Hmmm, maybe you guys took what I said wrong.

Based on her level of maturity and what she took offense to I'd guess that
Kim is a teenage girl, about 15, who has a serious weight problem which
coupled with diabetes has given her a poor self image. As one who has had
weight problems for a long time I can really identify with her, but it's too
bad her immaturity prevented her from getting the help and support she could
have gotten here. This is a great list.

David Dougherty