Re: [IP] Hmmm, maybe you guys took what I said wrong.

In a message dated 11/14/99 11:03:08 AM Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted

     Also, I am still puzzled about why KIM (mean Kim) got so mad about that
 letter?? I got a NASTY email from that KIM girl. She told me that she hopes
 I die a horrible death from complications of Diabetes and that she hopes a
 100 people fart around me and it gags me to death. I think she is YOUNG and
 VERY insensitive and I am glad she is gone!
Claudia...she actually wrote this to you?  I don't know whether to be shocked
by it, or laugh at the stupidity of the statement that "100 people fart
around you and it gags you to death!"  I don't know what to say!!  I think
she needs some serious HELP.  Kelly