Re: [IP] infusion sites

DUTTON wrote:

> Now, I have a red patch about
> the size of a quarter to a half dollar around the insertion site.  It is
> redder in the line following the needle itself.

That sounds like it might be infected.  Do you have any antibiotic
ointment?  I changed a site that was red following the cannulla while at
a conference this summer, I antibiotic ointment with me so I used it and
watched the site closely.  It kept getting better so I figured my body
was handling it okay.  If it gets worse, you a doc without pump
knowledge could probably help.