[IP] weird dream

This kind of goes along with the thread about dreaming of low blood sugars...
Last night I dreamed that I was being held captive on a space ship by none other than Darth Vadar (this is what happens when one is obsessed with Star Wars as a kid- lol).  I felt low, and it was this incredibly tangible feeling, but when I tested in my dream I was like 180-something.  I only felt low because I was crashing down from a high.  Anyway, in my dream, even Darth Vadar felt sorry for me!  ;)  I woke up, tested, and was 41.  I just wanted to share, I thought this was funny.  Has anybody had dreams of being high?