Re: [IP] Animals helping with hypo/hyper

Terri and others who may be interested:

Here's a listing of resources for Assistance Animals. It contains a
thorough index of Organizations, Resources, etc. providing services of this

Seeing these hard working animal helpers always brings a tear to my eye :'-)

Bob Burnett
mailto:email @ redacted