Re: [IP] reusing needles for Humalog pen.

Hi Kim,

I use 2 pens -- one for each type of insulin I take.  I
reuse the needles on them until they either get clogged or
hurt when I inject.  I have been reusing syringes and
needles for years and have never had an infection from it.

Just remember to keep everything clean!   :^)

=====