[IP] Animals helping with hypo/hyper

Does anyone remember a posting some time ago regarding training dogs to help
with people who may be at risk for lows and highs.  I am going to be
interested in selecting and training a pet for this purpose, as well as to be
trained to assist with other activities.  I was hoping to contact the person
who was working with animals to train them for this.  Any help with this
would be greatly appreciated.  Feel free to e-mail me privately
email @ redacted  Thanks a bunch everyone.