Re: [IP] ER

   Hey - my niece is on the crew of the WB show "Jack & Jill" and edits their
scripts.....sooooooo....should I print out a copy of your post & give it to
her when she's home for Thanksgiving??? I agree - it would be an AWESOME
episode & amazingly informative!
  and by the way, my "take" on the ER episodes is the same as yours.....no,
they can't present the entire "picture", but let's give credit where credit
is due......

Renee (pump-mom)