[IP] Re: Steven's letter

Hi Thomas and Steven,

What a wonderful and inspiring letter!  Steven is a very
brave and courageous boy.  I don't think I could do what he
has done when I was his age.

I was diagnosed with Juvenile DM as an adult -- and it has
been tough for me.

Steven, you have my love and prayers.  Keep up the good
work.   :^)

P.S. Don't let the negative people get you down -- they
don't know (or care) what they are doing.

*  -- Susan K.  (^i^)               *
*      E-mail: email @ redacted  *
*        Fax: (530) 380-8851        *
Do You Yahoo!?