[IP] "A Pumper In the House"

Where did you get this book?  It sounds like something I'd like to have

I just did a diabetes/pumping in-service at my daughters school last week.
Have you talked to all the staff that will be involved in some way with your
son, including the office staff and the bus driver if he rides the bus?  We
had everyone there from the principal to the cook in the kitchen.  I was
surprised and pleased at the large turnout.

It sounds like you're doing a great job.  I should be so organized as to have
a months worth of menus planned out and nutritionally analyzed.  Wow!

You must live somewhere around North Dakota.  We live in Grand Forks and Tim
Sullivan is the MM rep here.

Pam Watsek...mom to three daughters...not nearly as impressive as "sixsons"