[IP] flu shot - high #s - 10 days later

kap (soon to be pumper) received his flu shot on Friday - on Monday week his
#s were at a steady 348-350 even with extra insulin (humalog) and no snacks -
this lasted from 2pm Monday until 10am on Tuesday - he came down to 250 - and
slowly went on down during the day.
10 days from flu shot -

i had read somewhere that it took up to 10 days for flu shot to "work" - so I
was not alarmed when #s stayed up - but did feel Great when they started down
next day.

He showed no other signs - cold, headache, fever or etc.  -
Personally -  I seem to get the flu every 5 years apart - I enjoy those 4
years that i don't
Darlene (mom to Kevin (Kap) age 9)