Re: [IP] rollercoaster levels and nausea

    You have discribed what seems to be most of my diabetic life.  I was told
that I would feel so much better when I got my pump.  I have been on it for
about 2 1/2 months and I am still chasing that rollercoster.  I was told to
correct for the high and then wait 2-3 hours and check again and correct if
necessary.  Try that and see if that helps any.