[IP] Diabetes Awareness Month

Great article.  I had to do a report on IDDM when I was in middle school for
a biology class.  The teacher said there was no such thing as two types of
diabetes and flunked me for insufficient research.  I fought and got the
grade changed to an "A".   The public is misinformed about a lot of things.
Often for just skimming over things and not researching their information.
We could all benefit by learning to read what is written and not what we
think is being said.