[IP] only one D

> Why do you only get one D?  I thought the package contained

the contract that my insurance company has with Disetronic is such that
they "rent" a single pump for me...  it's not ideal, but i love Max, and i
have many reasons that i preferred the D over M...  so, even though i'm
complaining tomy insurance company (maybe they'll change their policy when
they renegotiate their contract....)  i'm very happy to have max...  if
something goes wrong i just do the same thing that all the MM users do, i

(who has screwy insurance...)

Jessica Elena Marder