[IP] Pump Comparisons- New (?) info

I don't know if others on here have seen this or mentioned it, but I found
something online today that I thought might be of interest to those
pump-shopping, considering an upgrade, or just curious to see how their pump
"measures up".  It's a comparative chart of features for five pumps
currently being prescribed...including the new Disetronic Dahedi (which did
get its FDA approval, although it seems they have been very low-profile
about this), D's H-TRONplus V100, MM508, Animas, & the Korean manufacturer
Sooil.  The last of these I also just discovered the existance of today- I
should surf more often!!  Also, it has info regarding the MM & Animas
progress toward the closed loop...it's been quite an educational morning
here in Ohio!  :)

If interested, go to http://diabetesnet.com/insulinpumps.html