[IP] reusing syringes

I reused my syringes on MDI until they hurt ;)  I started doing it to save
money (supply or prescription drug coverage at the time) but soon it became
a matter of using whatever was closest - I didn't keep track of how many
times I used each one, just threw it away when it hurt.

As for the recent finger poker thread - I tried the softclix and have gotta
say that I still prefer the softtouch :)

And for my illness... well, no more stomachache, a little nausea but nothing
intolerable.  My blood sugar was 180 this morning (over 300 all day
yesterday) and peaked at 243 after breakfast... so I am still running high,
but definately better than yesterday.  Thank you to all the get well
messages :)