[IP] Fwd: WOUND CARE CENTER???

<< Hope this note finds you in good health.  I hope you can help me with a
problem.  I have seen on TV a 800 #  for a WOUND CARE CENTER  for people who
don't heal well  &  I was wondering if you or anyone in the chat room might
have a # to call. >>

Hi List
I received this post from another list.  I was wondering if anyone could help
me respond to it....

Thank you,
cynbay2000

-- BEGIN included message

-- BEGIN included message

Hope this note finds you in good health.
I hope you can help me with a problem.
I have seen on TV a 800 #  for a WOUND
CARE CENTER  for people who don't heal
well  &  I was wondering if you or anyone
in the chat room might have a # to call.
Say hello to all from Iris ( BlueLady 45 ).
Sorry I haven't been on in a long time but
think of you alot  & hope to get back into
the swing of things soon.
Love to all
Iris  --   Thank You !

-- END included message