[IP] ER?

    OH YEAH!! Did anyone watch the TV program ER last night? I was sooo mad at it.
Claudia (or someone),
What did ER present by way of diabetes storyline?  (I used to watch that show religiously & really enjoyed it, by my television habits of late have been somewhat supplanted by (how would Jess say it?) ummm...newlywed frolicking  (I know, TMI...just couldn't resist)  & the very real need for sleep!