Re: [IP] Gesh! ........Hi Jamie!

Hi Claudia,

How many different doctors (and what type) did you have to
see to finally find that right one?

I am on my third endo and not sure he is the greatest,
either.  I have only been looking for about 1-1/2 years
even though I was diagnosed with DM over 10 years ago.  I
saw a regular GP for quite a few years before I even talked
to an endo.  However, I have been insulin dependent the
whole time.  I was originally diagnosed as Type 2 because
of age and weight.  Later, when I finally saw my first
endo, I insisted on a C-Peptide test which proved I was
really Type 1 -- which I had suspected almost all along.

--- Claudia Beteille <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
> ... but it took me 15
> years to finally find the right Doctor. Which I am so
> excited about.
> Take Care,
> Claudia

*  -- Susan K.  (^i^)               *