Re: [IP] pump approval

Hi Erinn,

It seems to me that it would be an advantage to have the
pump in your own hands ahead of time.  You could then watch
the video(s), read the books, familiarize yourself with the
menus and buttons, practice setting basals and boluses,

Shame on your doctor!!!     8^)

--- Erinn C Foley <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I'm so excited to get the pump however, i am so not
> excited to have it
> sitting in my doctors office.  i asked if there were any
> papers i could
> sign that would take away any liability they had, so if i
> did hook myself
> up (which i would not) then they wouldn't be liable, but
> they refused. i
> guess recently they had someone hook themself up and they
> ended up in the
> hospital. so, their stupidity makes me have to wait. oh
> well... i guess i
> should just be happy i have one in the first place. now
> to just find a name
> for it...
> Erinn

*  -- Susan K.  (^i^)               *