Re: [IP] Shocked

Hi Jamie,

As I understand things, the kind of behavior (posting) that
Kim (I think that was her name) made is against the IP
policies and will not be tolerated.  She should at least be
reprimanded and, IMO, be removed from the list whether she
wants to or not.  Her language alone was unacceptable
(especially when we have so many kids on here) and she was
very insulting.

... just my opinion.

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> I am so shocked at that "kiss my diabetic ***" mail.  I
> just can't believe
> someone who has diabetes can be so cruel. I find this
> list a privilege and
> unique way to get the support I need and my questions
> answered, plus a way
> for me to do the same for others.  How could someone
> abuse that?
> Everybody has opinions, but this post was unreal..
> What do the IP administrators do in these situations?
> Can this person be
> banned from the list?
> Jamie

*  -- Susan K.  (^i^)               *