[IP] license plates -"pump?" anyone?

Just curious . . .anyone out there have a jeep with a license plate that
says "pump" ???  One of my friends said she saw one the other day and
wondered . . .so she just "had" to tell me so I could ask everyone . . .so
if anyone was driving around in a jeep somewhere in the vicinity of Rhode
Island the other day . . .if not, oh well.  There's some mystery pumper out
there!  Or maybe it had nothing to do with pumping at all, but hey, I can
pretend, right?? :)  --Gianna