[IP] E.R. show

I also watched E.R.(never miss it!) and I "think" the point they were trying
to make about diabetes(type 2)in young children, is in regard to something new
that is taking place in recent times. I have been hearing a lot about diabetes
becoming an epidemic today, here and all over the world due to lifestyle. I
have seen TV ads lately concerning this issue, as well as other issues
concerning DM. I think it is good that they are doing this, people will have a
chance to learn a little at least, which is better than nothing.