[IP] First REAL test of my pump vs. MDI (success!!!!)

Hi everyone, just figured I'd post this, as I have finally had one of those
"thank god for my pump" experiences . . .I mean, sure, the first two months
were nice and convenient and everything like that, but there hadn't been a
time when it would have been torture to take shots . . .but the other day I
did an overnight with a host student at Williams college and I LOVE this
pump!!!  First, we got stuck in the rain/traffic/got a late start/ so we
were an hour and a half late for dinner.  Tested at 80, set temp basal of .2
(down from .4) and two hours later when we FINALLY ate dinner I was 79!!!!!!
  Then of course I got to participate fully in college life . . .staying up
until 2am, wacky eating schedules, coed bathrooms (that's another story :),
long classes, (a professor even bought me breakfast, which thanks to my
pump, I ate without a problem at 10:00 am!)  Speaking of breakfast -- a
bagel/cream cheese and steamed milk . . .and 2 hours later, perfect numbers!
(dual waves are nice!)  Perfect numbers after lunch and dinner too, and best
of all people were fascinated with my blue, backlit, musical pancreas!
Anyway, I keep thinking how much better a time I had than if I'd been on
shots . . .I feel so lucky to have a pump.  OK, down off my soapbox now!